6 tips to make blogging fun and easy!
But do you feel like blogging is a chore?
Here are 6 ideas to make blogging fun and easy.
- Start a list of topic ideas – When inspiration hits, toss a scribbled note into a file.
- Keep the topic tightly focused – Long, cumbersome articles are no fun to write (and no fun to read).
- Recycle older and “evergreen” articles – Republish articles and case studies that are still relevant.
- Aim for a word count of 300 words – More is fine, but 300 words is a good goal.
- Include lighthearted topics – Personal-interest articles and photos such as employees volunteering in your community are a fun, rewarding way to connect with like-minded people who share similar interests, including prospective customers.
- Improve SEO with a plugin – This useful tool gives you step-by-step guidance to improve SEO, which helps you ensure your time is well-spent creating a hardworking blog post.
Comments are closed.