Clarity is rocket fuel!
Your clear brand is the launchpad to promote and grow your business.
When I present my “Nail Your Brand” workshops and when consulting with clients, I continuously hear these questions:
- “How can I quickly explain what I do?”
- “How can I differentiate my business from my competitors?”
- “How can I come up with an elevator pitch that is short and clear, not long and confusing?”
Clarifying your brand message automatically answers ALL these questions.
Your clear brand provides a solid foundation – the launchpad – to promote and grow your business. Better yet, you’ll discover that clarity is rocket fuel! Armed with a clear brand message, you’ll tap into a wellspring of focus and energy.
First, let’s clear up a confusing issue: “What is a brand message?”
- Your brand message is NOT a logo. (Logos are often referred to as visual branding.)
- It is NOT a brand package consisting of a business card, letterhead, and #10 envelope. (This is also known as a stationery package.)
- It is NOT a Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Your crystal-clear brand message quickly tells your prospects:
- Who you are
- What you do
- What they get (the benefits and results your customers receive)
Know this: Your marketing efforts will NOT be effective if you’re not clear about your brand.
If your brand message is not clear – meaning that you cannot quickly communicate Who you are, What you do, and What they get – then your marketing tools (including website) will miss the mark. Without a clear brand message, it’s REALLY CHALLENGING to grow your business!
With a crystal-clear brand message as the foundation, your entire marketing toolkit will be clear and on-target:
- Social media profiles
- Company brochure or one-sheet
- Stationery package
- Workshops and webinars
- PR campaigns and media interviews
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
Here’s my favorite quote: “When it comes to branding, Patrice Rhoades-Baum has cracked the code!”
In my 15 years as a Branding Consultant, I’ve consulted with hundreds of business owners to clarify their brands. (Yep, literally hundreds.) This led me to create my proven “Nail Your Brand” approach, which identifies the unique Brand Elements™ for you and your business.
Before that, in my 25-year corporate marketing career, I was Marketing Communications Manager for a variety of high-tech companies. In addition to leading teams on complex website projects, I managed big-budget advertising, PR, and direct-marketing campaigns.
It was there, in the trenches, that I learned first-hand about branding concepts:
- About identifying competitive differentiators
- About understanding your target market, what they need, and what keeps them awake at night
- About communicating the unique VALUE you offer – and underscoring the unique BENEFITS & RESULTS they get from your product or service
My “Nail Your Brand” consulting package is a fast, affordable, and streamlined process.
Other brand consultants seem to think the branding process needs to be convoluted, time-intensive, and expensive. But you know what? We don’t need a 2-day retreat at an expensive resort to clarify your brand message! Here’s what you get in my fast-paced, affordable “Nail Your Brand” process:
- Together, we clarify your brand message – In our discussions, you’ll gain clarity about the unique expertise your business offers, your target market and their needs/challenges, and the benefits/results your customers receive. Next, we’ll identify the ONE overarching benefit your customers get, which we can hone into your tagline (aka promise statement).
- Next, we identify your Brand Elements™ – These key elements must be consistently presented throughout your marketing toolkit, including your website. It’s important to note that you have NO homework assignments or worksheets to prepare for my branding process. Just “show up” in our conference calls, and answer my questions honestly based on your expertise, experience, and intuition.
- You get a customized “Nail Your Brand” document – Your personalized, at-a-glance branding document serves as a guide for you and your team (assistant, designer, website developer) to apply your Brand Elements™ consistently throughout your entire marketing toolkit.
Ready to get started?
You’ll enjoy this fast-paced, exciting, results-driven process – a highly customized process that will energize you and your business.