Marketing Consulting for Solopreneurs & Small Business Owners
Get clear. Get unstuck. Get moving.
Advance your website and other marketing tools with practical, real-world advice.
As a small business owner, it’s challenging to be objective about your business, because YOU are the business! Plus, it’s challenging to evaluate your existing or in-progress marketing tools: website, speaker one-sheet, brochure, logo, etc. Do they meet the mark? Can they be improved? Will they get results?
That’s why success-minded solopreneurs and small business owners rely on Patrice Rhoades-Baum to gain clarity and perspective – and get their projects moving, full-speed ahead. Backed by more than 30 years of marketing expertise and known for her keep-it-simple approach, Patrice offers insight and practical solutions, grounded in real-world business experience.
In laser-like consultations, you can outline strategies, tackle road blocks, or get advice on:
- Your brand (including your logo, tagline, target markets, etc.)
- Your elevator pitch
- Your professional photo and whether it supports your brand
- The quality of new or existing copy (written by you or a copywriter)
- Your website design, development issues, blogging strategy, etc.
- Speaker one-sheet or company brochure
- Any tool in your marketing toolkit
Together, we can accomplish your goal: Clarify your brand and create a marketing toolkit that sparkles with polish and professionalism – and gets results.