A personal note from Patrice …
“Your website and marketing tools must be strategic, clear, and polished – and it all starts with your Brand.”
Have you noticed that even highly successful business owners struggle with their elevator pitch? Or they’re embarrassed by an outdated website? A “homegrown” brochure? A mismatched business card?
Are you in the same boat? If so, you’re not alone!
I am absolutely convinced that your website, speaker one-sheet, and other marketing tools must be crisp and clear, polished and professional, strategic and hardworking. An on-target marketing toolkit sets you apart and empowers you to promote and grow your business. And I am convinced that a clear brand serves as the foundation.
If you are a professional speaker, corporate consultant, business coach, or solopreneur, are you ready to step up – to leap up! – to the next level in your business?
First step: Let’s clarify your brand.
Backed by more than 30 years of marketing, I’ve “cracked the code” for small-biz branding! I’ve teamed with hundreds of business owners to clarify their brands before writing on-target marketing copy for their websites and speaker one-sheets. This led me to create my unique Nail Your Brand™ system, which identifies the unique Brand Elements™ for you and your business.
Next steps: Let’s create a strategic website and marketing tools.
As project manager, I lead my hand-selected team of copywriters, designers, and website developers to create polished marketing tools that beautifully convey your brand and “speak” to your target market. Typically, this includes a new logo, website, speaker one-sheet or company brochure, business card, letterhead, and notecard.
It’s time to stop struggling. It’s time to take your business to the next level.
Let’s clarify your brand, develop a strategic website, and create marketing tools that provide the launchpad to take your business to the next level. You’ll enjoy this exciting, results-driven branding for solopreneurs process, which sets you forth as an expert. Let’s get started!
Highlights: Patrice Rhoades-Baum’s business experience, professional memberships, awards, and education
Creator of the Nail Your Brand!™ system: branding for solopreneurs and small business
- Over 30 years of marketing experience, including 25 years of high-tech corporate marketing, primarily as Marketing Communications Manager
- An expert copywriter, published a technical case study in Fortune magazine
- Has written, edited, and published numerous articles, brochures, newsletters, press releases, and technical white papers
- Project manager and copywriter for dozens of corporate websites including 2 Hewlett-Packard websites with budgets exceeding $250,000
- Marketing manager for big-budget advertising campaigns, direct-mail programs, and $100,000 tradeshow events
- Member, National Speakers Association and NSA-Colorado chapter
- Member, Global Speakers Federation
- Facilitator, NSA-Colorado Board Retreat, April 2014
- Awarded NSA-Colorado “President’s Award”
- Awarded NSA-Colorado “Sabah Award”
- Board member, NSA-Colorado chapter: Vice President of Operations/Secretary, 2015-2016
- NSA-Colorado chapter volunteer: 2 years as Programming Director, with record-breaking programs exceeding 100 attendees, and several years on the Marketing Committee
- International Association of Business Communicators: Chapter President (and other leadership positions) and District Conference Manager; recipient of the IABC District 5 Member of the Year Award and Chapter Member of the Year Award
- Certified PAAC Scholar, Colorado Archaeological Society
- Over a decade of volunteer positions with the Pikes Peak Chapter/Colorado Archaeological Society; recipient of Chapter Achievement Award
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, University of South Dakota, with a minor in English
- Married to professional artist Michael Baum for nearly 30 years; see his paintings at www.MichaelBaum.com
- Avid hiker and backpacker; summited her first 14er (14,000-foot peak) only 9 months after hip-replacement surgery