A personal note from Patrice Rhoades-Baum, Marketing & Branding Consultant | Expert Copywriter
“Your website and marketing tools must be strategic, clear, and polished – and it all starts with your brand.”
Have you noticed that many businesses have an “ancient” website with outdated information? Or that some companies have simple “homegrown” brochures and a host of mismatched business cards?
Are you in the same boat? If so, you’re not alone!
I am absolutely convinced that your website and other marketing tools must be crisp and clear, polished and professional, strategic and hardworking. An on-target marketing toolkit sets you apart and empowers you to promote and grow your business. And I am convinced that a clear brand serves as the foundation.
First step: Let’s clarify your brand.
Backed by more than 30 years of marketing, I’ve “cracked the code” for small-business branding! I’ve teamed with hundreds of business owners to clarify their brands before writing on-target marketing copy for their websites, brochures, social media profiles, and more. This led me to create my unique Nail Your Brand™ system, which identifies the unique Brand Elements™ for your business.
Next steps: Let’s create a strategic website and marketing toolkit.
As project manager, I lead my hand-selected team of designers, website developers, SEO/PPC strategists, and social media marketing experts to create polished marketing tools that beautifully convey your brand and “speak” to your target market. Typically, this includes a new logo, website, social media profiles, company brochure (or speaker one-sheet), business card, and letterhead.
It’s time to take your business to the next level.
Let’s clarify your brand, develop a strategic website, and create marketing tools that provide the launchpad to take your business to the next level. You’ll enjoy this fast, exciting, results-driven process. Call me – let’s get started!
Highlights: Patrice Rhoades-Baum’s business experience, professional memberships, awards, and education
- Creator of the Nail Your Brand!™ system for small-business branding
- Over 35 years of marketing experience, including 25 years of high-tech corporate marketing, primarily as Marketing Communications Manager
- An expert copywriter, published a technical case study in Fortune magazine
- Has written, edited, and published numerous articles, brochures, newsletters, press releases, and technical white papers
- Project manager and copywriter for dozens of corporate websites including 2 Hewlett-Packard websites, both with budgets exceeding $250,000
Marketing manager for big-budget advertising campaigns, direct-mail programs, and $100,000 tradeshow events
- Member, National Speakers Association and NSA-Colorado chapter
- Member, Global Speakers Federation
- Facilitator, NSA-Colorado Board Retreat, April 2014
- Awarded NSA-Colorado “President’s Award” and “Sabah Award”
- Board member, NSA-Colorado chapter: Vice President of Operations/Secretary, 2015-2016
- NSA-Colorado chapter volunteer: 2 years as Programming Director, with record-breaking programs exceeding 100 attendees, and several years on the Marketing Committee
- International Association of Business Communicators: Chapter President (and other leadership positions) and District Conference Manager; recipient of the IABC District 5 Member of the Year Award and Chapter Member of the Year Award
- Certified PAAC Scholar, Colorado Archaeological Society
- Over a decade of volunteer positions with the Pikes Peak Chapter/Colorado Archaeological Society; recipient of Chapter Achievement Award
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, University of South Dakota, with a minor in English
- Married to professional artist Michael Baum for nearly 30 years; see his paintings at www.MichaelBaum.com
- Avid hiker and backpacker; summited her first 14er (14,000-foot peak) only 9 months after hip-replacement surgery