“Nail Your Brand” Branding for Solopreneurs one-on-one consulting package
Clarity is rocket fuel!
Your clear brand is the launchpad to promote and grow your business.
When I present my “Nail Your Brand” branding for solopreneurs workshops and consult with my clients, I continuously hear:
- “I don’t know who my target market is.”
- “My business feels ‘muddy’ and unclear.”
- “Instead of feeling energized, every day feels like a struggle.”
- “I can’t find that missing ‘puzzle piece’ to grow my business.”
- “I don’t know how to differentiate my business from my competitors.”
Clarifying your brand automatically answers
ALL these questions.
Your clear brand will provide a solid foundation – the launchpad! – to promote and grow your business. And better yet, you’ll discover that clarity is rocket fuel! Armed with a clear brand, you’ll tap into a wellspring of focus and energy.
When it comes to the confusing issue of branding, the first question solopreneurs and small business owners ask me is, “What is a brand?”
- First of all, a brand is NOT a logo. (A logo is a logo.)
- It’s not a “brand package” consisting of a business card, notecard, letterhead, and #10 envelope. (That’s actually your stationery package.)
- It’s not a Unique Selling Proposition (USP) or Positioning Statement – these sales and marketing statements fall well short of communicating a brand.
Your brand is not tactile; you can’t pick it up and hold it in your hands. I believe branding is a CONCEPT that is foundational to your business. (I’ve started calling the brand an “ooshy-gooshy concept.”) :>
Here’s my definition of branding for solopreneurs…
Your crystal-clear brand quickly tells your prospects:
- Who you are
- What you do
- What they get (the benefits and results your clients receive)
Know this: You can’t do ANY effective marketing until you get clear about your brand.
If your brand is not clear – meaning that you cannot quickly communicate Who you are, What you do, and What they get – then your promotion efforts and marketing tools (including website) will miss the mark.
In other words, without a clear brand, it’s REALLY CHALLENGING to grow your business!
With a clear brand as the foundation, your entire marketing toolkit (including website) will be clear and on-target, as well as advertising and promotion campaigns:
- social media profiles
- speaker one-sheet or company brochure
- stationery package (business card, notecard, letterhead, and #10 envelope)
- your elevator pitch (crisp, clear, and compelling!)
- list-building strategies
- PR campaigns and media interviews
- Facebook advertising and PPC advertising
- Other strategies you use to promote and grow your business
Here’s my favorite quote: “When it comes to branding for solopreneurs, Patrice Rhoades-Baum has cracked the code!”
In my 10+ years as a Marketing Consultant & Branding Expert, I’ve consulted with hundreds of solopreneurs and small business owners to clarify their brands. (Yep, literally hundreds.) This led me to create my proven “Branding for Solopreneurs” approach, which identifies the unique Brand Elements™ for you and your business.
Before that, in my 25-year corporate marketing career, I primarily was Marketing Communications Manager for a variety of high-tech corporations. On any given day, I was directly responsible for and leading teams on complex website projects including 2 Hewlett-Packard websites with $250,000 budgets; big-budget advertising, direct-marketing, and public relations campaigns; and $100,000 tradeshow events.
Plus, I wrote marketing copy for zillions of brochures, newsletters, ads, white papers – and even wrote a case study published in Fortune magazine.
It was here (in the trenches, I like to say) that I learned first-hand about branding concepts …
- About identifying competitive differentiators and the Unique Selling Proposition
- About understanding your target market, what they need, and what keeps them up at night
- About communicating the unique VALUE you offer – and underscoring the unique BENEFITS & RESULTS they get from your product or service
Say YES to my “Nail Your Brand” branding for solopreneurs one-on-one consulting package – and here’s a taste of what you get:
- Together, we clarify your brand – You gain clarity about the unique expertise you offer, your target market and their needs/challenges, the many benefits and results your clients receive (and audience members if you’re a professional speaker), and the key, resonating benefit your clients receive. Next, we identify your Brand Elements™ including your tagline. (It’s important to note that you have NO homework assignments or worksheets to complete. Just “show up” in our conference calls, and answer my questions honestly based on your expertise, experience, and intuition.)
- Your customized “Nail Your Brand” document – Your detailed branding document summarizes all the above points. This serves as a touchstone for YOU and is an amazing communication tool for all the vendors you work with. Your customized branding document gives your designer, copywriter, editor, social media consultant, and other service providers critical insight into your business. It also guides them to apply your Brand Elements™ consistently in all marketing tools: your website, speaker one-sheet, PowerPoint presentations, workshop handouts, social media profiles, press releases, Facebook ads, business card, and so forth.
- Detailed instructions for your developer – The fully customized “Instructions for the website developer” document gives your developer specific guidance and a checklist to integrate your Brand Elements™ into your website. Use this document to team with your developer to update your current website – or to create an entirely new website that more powerfully promotes you as the expert you are.
- Your new elevator pitch – You get a crisp, clear, compelling (and brief!) elevator pitch, so you can comfortably and clearly verbalize “who I am, what I do, and what my clients get.” Your elevator speech is EXTREMELY useful for sales calls, media interviews, and networking.
Ready to shine as an expert? Step up as a thought leader?
It’s time to stop struggling. It’s time to take your business to the next level. You’ll enjoy this exciting, results-driven process – a highly customized process that will set you forth as an expert and energize your business.
This is the “missing piece” you’ve been looking for to promote and grow your business. Contact me NOW – let’s get started today!