Website Content / SEO Content / Blog Articles / White Papers / Social Media Profiles
Your website content must deliver. Period.
Your company’s website is your most powerful marketing and sales tool.
Messaging must be clear, compelling, and “speak” to your target market. In addition, keyword-rich content must “speak” to SEO robots – without keyword stuffing.
In today’s fiercely competitive world, your website must deliver. That means your website copy must:
- Clearly present your brand, on-target messaging, and competitive differentiators
- Ensure your company shines as a leader in your industry
- Support a robust content marketing and SEO strategy with keywords, meta titles, and meta descriptions
- Clearly put forth the features/benefits of your products or services
- Include multiple case studies and testimonials, which equate to “social proof”
- Provide all the information prospects need to self-qualify
- Include prominent calls-to-action (CTAs) that guide prospects to take the next step (contact you or purchase your product)
- Create strategic, robust contact forms/inquiry forms to deliver qualified leads
- Include frequent blog posts with SEO-rich content, creating a “yummy buffet” for hungry SEO robots to visit, again and again
- Add lead-capturing landing pages for strategic PPC campaigns
That’s a tall order! That’s why you need a seasoned website writer / SEO writer.
At the risk of dating myself, I’ve been writing website content “since Al Gore invented the Internet.” I’m backed by decades of marketing and website copywriting experience. In my 25-year, high-tech corporate marketing career, I was the project manager and copywriter for scores of business websites, including 2 Hewlett-Packard websites, both with $250,000 budgets. Plus, I wrote marketing copy for umpteen brochures, newsletters, ads, white papers – and even wrote a case study published in Fortune magazine.
In my 12+ years as a marketing consultant and expert copywriter, I’ve worked with hundreds of businesses in a wide variety of industries (including high tech). I love teaming with my clients and their website developers to create strategic websites that deliver.