Volumes of advice! Join me at the Author U Extravaganza, May 1-3, Denver
The Author U Extravaganza is designed for authors at all levels, from newbie authors to advanced self-publishers – whether you have books in the works, already published, or looking to relaunch.
Publishing pros and writing coaches share the inside track to write, produce, and publish your book – and even position it as a bestseller.
In addition, several marketing experts – myself included – will offer volumes of advice throughout the event.
The stellar faculty includes Stephanie Barko, Tammy Bleck, Judith Briles, Amy Collins, Joel Comm, Kathi Dunn, Mary Jo Fay, Daniel Hall, John Kremer, Amber Ludwig, Georgia McCabe, Dan Poynter, Steve Replin, Patrice Rhoades-Baum, Bret Ridgway, Penny Sansevieri, Justine Schofield, Joan Stewart, and Nick Zelinger.
- The Secret to Marketing on the Internet in Less Than an Hour a Day
- How to Create a $1,000,000 Speech with Your Book
- Audiobook Cashflow Fast & Easy: Step By Step Blueprint
- Are You Fiddling with Social Media while Rome Burns?
- Targeting Potential Customers
- Quick and Dirty Blog Posts When You Don’t Have Time to Write
- YouTube from Soup to Nuts – Getting Started with YouTube Marketing
- Transform Your Author One-Sheet into a Hardworking Marketing & Sales Tool (Patrice Rhoades-Baum)
Meet me in Denver!
Take advantage of this discount code provided by Judith Briles, founder of Author U:
- The discount code gives $100 off the $545 ticket price for Friday and Saturday combined registration. The discount code is AUEX100
To view the agenda, see the list of speakers and topics, learn more and register, visit the Author U Extravaganza web page.
Comments are closed.