Website Content / SEO Content / Blog articles
Your website copy must deliver. Period.
Your business website is your most powerful marketing and sales tool. This means…
Your website copy must be clear, compelling, and “speak” to your target market. In addition, keyword-rich content must “speak” to SEO robots – without keyword stuffing.
In today’s fiercely competitive world, your website must deliver. That means your website copy must:
- Clearly communicate your brand message.
- Put forth all product/service details along with clear benefits and competitive differentiators.
- Ensure your company shines as a leader in your industry.
- Support a robust content marketing and SEO strategy with keywords, meta titles, and meta descriptions.
- Include multiple case studies and testimonials, which equate to “social proof.”
- Provide all the information prospects need to self-qualify.
- Include prominent calls-to-action (CTAs) that guide prospects to take the next step (contact you or purchase your product).
- Create strategic, robust contact forms/inquiry forms to deliver qualified leads.
- Include frequent blog posts with SEO-rich content, creating a “yummy buffet” that encourages “hungry” SEO robots to visit, again and again.
- Add lead-capturing landing pages for pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns.
Does your website copy deliver? If not, you need a seasoned website writer / SEO writer.
In my 25-year, high-tech corporate marketing career, I was the project manager and copywriter for scores of business websites including 2 Hewlett-Packard websites, each with a budget of $250,000. Of course, I’ve also written marketing copy for umpteen brochures, white papers, and other marketing collateral including a case study published in Fortune magazine.
In my 15 years as a marketing consultant and expert copywriter, I’ve worked with hundreds of businesses in a wide variety of industries (including high tech). I love teaming with my clients and their website developers to create strategic websites that deliver.
Let’s make sure your website’s on-target SEO content and blog articles will deliver qualified leads.
I’m a seasoned interviewer, researcher, writer, and editor backed by 40 years of experience, including 25 years in high-tech corporate marketing. You can rely on me to tackle any topic – even technical subjects. I’ll work with you (or your subject matter expert) to make your website deliver with professionally written content.
- Website copy – Clear and compelling website copy promotes your products and services, including prominent CTAs to garner qualified leads.
- SEO content – Well-written content for search-engine optimization “speaks” to human readers as well as SEO robots.
- Monthly blog articles – Regular blog posts support your content-marketing strategy, SEO objectives, and lead-generation goals.