Is this your LEAP Year?
Is this the year you step up? Really put yourself out there? Take your business to the next level? Is this your LEAP Year?
2013 was my LEAP Year …
One year ago – on New Year’s Day – I resolved that 2013 would be my “LEAP Year.” And was it ever! Those two words drove a lot of risk-taking, decision-making, and accomplishments.
My LEAP Year highlights included:
- Firmly resolving to step up as the thought leader in branding for solopreneurs – particularly infopreneurs such as speakers, consultants, business coaches, and authors.
- Clarifying my brand and creating my new tagline: Shine as an expert. Step up as a thought leader.™
- Creating an entirely new website with my team.
- Creating a new stationery package with my new photo and updated Brand Elements™.
- Presenting more “Nail Your Brand” workshops, including the NSA National Convention in Philadelphia.
- Restructuring my service packages, pursuing media opportunities, establishing a new MasterMind “partnership,” delving into video projects, and tackling innumerable other projects, large and small.
What did I get? What were the results?
- CLARITY – Committing to a LEAP Year forced a new level of clarity, decision, and action!
- LAUNCHPAD – By clarifying my brand and creating a polished, professional, and powerful website, I created more than a foundation. I created a launchpad!
- MOMENTUM – Armed with crisp, clear, and compelling marketing tools (including new website), I’m ready and able take advantage of opportunities to promote and grow my business. Already there’s an uptick in new clients, new media opportunities, and new speaking gigs.
QUESTION: Is 2014 your LEAP Year?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Does your brand need to be clarified or updated?
- Do you trip over your elevator pitch?
- When’s the last time you had your picture taken? Is it a headshot or a GREAT shot?
- Is your website woefully out of date? Does it bring you new business?
- Are your business cards, speaker one-sheets, brochures, and worksheets “homegrown,” with mismatched designs?
- Is your brand and entire marketing toolkit – website, one-sheet, and stationery package – crisp, clear and compelling, both in content and design? Are all the tools in your marketing toolkit polished and professional?
- Do you feel like it’s time to hit the “refresh” button?
IT’S A NEW YEAR – MAKE IT YOUR LEAP YEAR!
Comments are closed.